SALARY- £25,000- £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Premier Engineering are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join a Cambridge based Engineering company working in the R&D team.
The Graduate Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Apprenticeship qualified/ Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- A sound understanding of Engineering
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience of working with a range of manufacturing processes
- Any experience of working during your course with a variety of materials and processes including machining, injection moulding, sheet metal and casting
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Dealing with customers on a technical level
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Working to budgets and project timings
- Investigating new product lines and areas within which the company can expand
- Being involved in different manufacturing processes and with a range of materials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'