Are you an enthusiastic Mechanical Engineering Graduate looking to kick-start your career with an industry-leading company offering fantastic progression opportunities and a role supported with plenty of training?
On offer is an excellent chance to work on a number of technically interesting and challenging projects, working closely with the design team throughout the process.
This cutting-edge company specialises in the design and manufacturing of bespoke laboratory equipment for a range of clients across the globe.
The role would suit a Mechanical Engineering Graduate who is highly driven to progress on a technical and professional level through ongoing training to reach a senior position.
- Design and manufacture of bespoke projects
- Prepare drawings for customer approval
- Work with experienced design team
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- Design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of CAD packages and Solid works
- Laboratory Equipment
- Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
- Hope Valley
- Bespoke Products
- Peak District.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'