Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer based in the Todmorden area. It is envisaged the successful Graduate Design Engineer will be fluent in the use of Solidworks and have completed a Design orientated degree.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate in a Mechanical, Manufacture or Design orientated subject to join a well-established Design team to work on a technical product range.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design and Development of new and existing products through the use of Solidworks
- Liaising closely with the Production team
- Develop and deliver progress reports, quotations, proposals, documentation and presentations.
- Plan and executive Design projects from beginning to end.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or similar in an Engineering, Manufacture or Design orientated subject
- Willing to Learn
- Fluent in the use of Solidworks or similar
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Bacup
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18K - £22K
- 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy