Graduate Analyst - Airport Analytics
£25,000 plus travel benefits and generous package
(BSc or MSc Maths, Stats, OR, Economics, Science, Statistics, Business etc.)
Our client was formed over 25 years ago specifically to address modelling and analytics within the airline industry. Having grown exponentially since then, in both size, reputation and remit, they have just created a brand new opening for a Graduate Analyst to join their team.
- A Degree education in a numerical / mathematical or scientific subject (Maths, Stats, OR, Economics, Engineering etc.);
- Adept at MS Excel, excited to delve into large data sets to unlock their power - quantitative analytical problem solving;
- A keen interest in Airlines/Airports and the world of global travel;
- Well presented with excellent interpersonal skills (both written and spoken), self-motivated and good at planning;
- European linguistic ability would be ideal, but not essential
- Intelligent and analytically minded.
The successful applicant can expect to be introduced to the world of airport analytics and be trained on the latest modelling software; be part of a lively, fun team and have excellent career development prospects. Examples of your role would be:
- Liaising with airports across Europe and the globe
- Using data analysis tools to examine scheduling and capacity statistics
- Providing excellent reports and insight
- Maintaining up to date and accurate database information
- Helping customers to solve their scheduling problems
- Learning revenue management and pricing analytics
- Working on long term forecasting analysis
Please Quote REF: RS140 - detailing your specific mathematical ability and your interest in the exciting world of airline travel.
- Advanced Excel
- Data Analysis
- Mathematical Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job