Graduate Marketing Trainee: Marketing or Sales Experience Welcome
Please note: This is an Immediate Start role. Please apply if you're ready to start asap.
ATTENTION: Graduates, Interns, Career Changers, Entry Level Associates, Students Looking for Experience …
Elements Events are a start-up events company in Manchester City Centre with multiple openings this month for Graduates and Entry-Level Candidates!
Our full time permanent openings involve:
- Fun, Interactive Marketing and Sales Presentations
- Working as Part of a Team to Achieve Results and Targets
- Friendly Competition, Challenges, Rewards and Recognition
- Learning, Earning and Growing at Your Own Pace
- Sales, Marketing and Recruitment Training and Experience
- Team Building, Campaign Management, Project Management
Are you eager to prove to the world that you’re capable of great things?
Do you want to shine at work and receive recognition when you perform well?
Can you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, team oriented environment?
If so, we want to meet you so we can discuss a future together!
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- 2+ years experience working with customers (retail sales, hospitality, reception, customer service, sales, telemarketing, or similar) or working in sales, recruitment or an office environment
- A university degree is helpful, especially if it’s business-oriented because advancement is based on results, not seniority. [A degree is not required]
- An above average work ethic, desire to succeed, ability to take constructive criticism and follow direction are expected because the more you put in, the more you get out [commission based earnings]
- Full time availability along with the mentality and willingness to go the extra mile rather than watch the clock
- 18+ years of age, eligible to work in the UK, local to Manchester (or able to commute - we can’t hold spots this time of year for people wanting to re-locate)
This is a great self employed opportunity to gain experience and work in a fun environment while building relationships with like-minded people that will likely last a lifetime! Our Graduate Trainees bond through shared experiences in the field and while travelling to and from the events.
Top Graduate Trainees that work with us long-term may be eligible for:
- Growth Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Invitations to Regional Seminars
- Invitations to Inner-Circle Meals
- Invitations to Corporate Events
For more information, visit our website and social media pages…
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don’t delay, send your CV or LinkedIn profile through the online application process now!