Graduate Marketing Sales Executive - Daily deals/ Advertising / Media
£20-23k - 1st year OTE of £35K
This ecommerce platform has grown to become one of the leading daily deal sites in the UK and one of the fastest growing UK eCommerce Marketing businesses with annualised revenues up 160% year on year. Their culture is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical thinking and a willingness to go the extra mile to help the business succeed generate more sales. This is a business that will invest in you as an employee and expects your investment in the business to make you successful through various forms of sales techniques.
This role is all about ideas generation! You will be creating and sourcing new opportunities and building partnerships with businesses (new clients and developing existing relationships).
A full overview of the progression route and the career development opportunities that are available to you will be clearly laid out from the beginning. This graduate role is a great mixture of business development, marketing and sales and you will develop strong skills in all of these areas.
- free food and a free on-site gym (the perfect combination)!
- This fabulous office offers a lively social working culture, including a beer fridge, sports and numerous other office events and activities.
- 25 days holiday
- a fun and friendly team and incentives ranging from shopping discounts to season ticket loans.
- Drinks paid for by the company every Friday
- Share options within the company
Business Development & Sales - What the role entails:
- You will ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for the client, the merchant and the growing customer base through marketing knowledge and negotiation.
- The job function is a sales and NOT a Marketing role
- With a creative approach, you will be actively involved in pitches, presentations and proposals. As a source of contact for the client (cold calling will be the initial point of contact with potential clients)
- you will be on-hand to respond to their enquiries and provide/update them with relevant information.
- Client meetings, delivering propositions and delivering an excellent customer service, are all part of this role.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, dedication and resilience are essential for this role
- Ideally you are creative, with a basic knowledge of maths
- A recent graduate with a 2:2 or above from a red brick university
- Self-motivated, you are a results-orientated team player and driven to get things done!
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills are required.
- Experience in a sales and/or customer service environment is desirable, but not essential
- Being money motivated is essential
- Sporty/ competitive background is preferred
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Will at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job