Our client provides an online marketplace for corporate social responsibility activity. Through AI they partner companies and grantmarkers with charities and social enterprises based on shared goals. Companies are also able to see the impact their contribution is making through a the social impact report.
This is a 4-month graduate internship paying National Living Wage, designed to move into a permanent role if all goes well.
Start date - 17th May.
We're looking for a graduate with a keen interest in digital to join as a marketing production executive - where you'll be working closely with the chief marketing officer, helping coordinate and schedule our marketing collateral.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Content scheduling & repurposing according to ongoing communications projects
- Communication distribution across different channels (email newsletters, social media)
- Coordination with partners
- Digital editing of videos and photos
- Organising meet-ups, podcast interviews and webinars with various target groups
- Keeping data sets fresh and being able to analyse results within the guidelines of the CMO
- Required to use: WordPress, email systems, Hootsuite, Google Drive, Google Analytics, video and photo editing software, Zoom and various other platform products used in sales and marketing. (Onboarding to the systems will be provided in the beginning of the internship)
- Customer service to clients who have a profile on the platform
We're a small and enthusiastic team that operates efficiently. Whilst the role is focused on marketing and communications, we are looking for someone who is excited to collaborate and get involved and support other parts of our business as and when needed.
The ideal candidates skills and experience:
- Educated to graduate level
- Must really be interesyed in digital - in particular email marketing.
- Thrive when taking responsibility and ownership over your campaigns and building audiences
- Highly organised with strong time and workload managements skills along with a strong attention to detail when copywriting
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Analytic mind to assess marketing stats and look for improvements
- Agile and open mindset with can-do attitude
- Able to write marketing B2B content is a bonus
- Collaborative with and supportive to other business needs and drivers
We ask that you care about doing good in society and understand the importance of positive social impact as your primary focus will be on writing effective communications for customer acquisitions so meaningful partnerships can be formed between companies and charities /social enterprises. This job description should not be considered exhaustive and the business may reasonably request duties in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge and aptitude.
Questions to think about for an interview:
- What kind of experience in supporting marketing and social media teams and in technical and detail-oriented tasks do you have?
- Which marketing related systems and tools have you used prior and would like to learn to master in the future?
- Why are you interested in working for us?
If successful, you'll join a close knit team of 8, we're a caring team who provide a lovely work environment. You'll learn loads - we're a small start up so there's lots of responsibility and opportunity.
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'