Do you want to work for a Times Top 100 digital marketing company? Does earning £34k OTE in your first year appeal to you? How about working in brand new offices with a young and energetic team? This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join an ever expanding team in the heart of the city!
Graduate Marketing Media Sales - Shoreditch, £23000
Salary: £22-23000 + £34k OTE
Start Date: Immediately
- 28 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Trips to film and TV award shows for top performers
- Full extensive training programme with uncapped commission
Our client is an industry leading digital marketing organisation who regularly appear on the Times Top 100 companies to work for. With fantastic new office spaces located in Shoreditch, they are looking for an enthused, highly motivated and financially driven individual who is ready to kick start their career in this ever expanding market. With ambitions to break the international market this year, this is the perfect opportunity to establish yourself within the digital marketing and media sector. Our client offers genuine career progression with promotions based upon your performance rather than how long you have been there for. Regular staff nights out have helped our client to establish the perfect work life balance and truly do epitomise the "work hard play hard" work ethic.
As a Graduate Marketing Media Sales Executive you will begin your career with comprehensive bespoke training, providing you with the skills and expertise you need to kick-start a fantastic career! After your initial training you will be charged with sourcing new and exciting opportunities for the sales team. From strategic lead generation to attending client meetings: each day will bring exciting new challenges and experiences. The ideal candidate will be a passionate and driven individual with excellent communication skills and a hands-on approach to success.
- Recent graduate with a 2:2 level degree, although desirable this is not essential and will consider strong second jobbers
- Money motivated individual driven to meet and exceed targets
- Tenacious and resilient individuals who have the ability to take the lead in negotiations
- Strong work ethic as the harder you work the more potential to hit targets
- Educated to a degree level however this is not essential, strong second jobber candidates will also be considered
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential, as long as there is a desire to achieve
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.