• Co-ordinating product packaging process, ensuring records are updated and working alongside Graphic Designer providing briefs, proofing artwork and approving packaging
• Ensuring promotional materials & POS are available and ready for promotions by coordinating requirements with Graphic Designer; inventorying stock; placing orders
• Quotation process for print/pos
• Aides with photography in the internal studio
• Works alongside the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager on marketing and advertising campaigns, which also includes company and product literature
• Helps to prepare presentations for internal staff and customer visits;
• Helps to plan regional trade shows by coordinating requirements with Sales Team
• Plans meetings by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements;
• Work with the Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager and PR Agency to promote the brand and the associated products via Press Releases, editorial and advertorial work within Trade and consumer publications;
• Developing and implementing digital campaigns alongside Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager and PR Agency;
Attention to Detail,
Understanding the Customer
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Pinterest, Hootsuite, YouTube, Instagram, Google Analytics and WordPress.
Mailchimp, Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator are advantageous but not essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job