Based in Croft Leicester, East Midlands, Alltruck PLC are specialists in Contract Hire, Truck Rental, Fleet Management and Workshop Service and Maintenance. With well-established and high-end customers, we pride ourselves on the great level of customer service and the support we provide. Above all it is our people that set us apart from our competitors.
We were established in 1990 and our company has seen quite a few changes and expansions since. One thing that has always remained unchanged is our values; Committed to Caring for Customers (& Colleagues) by being Passionate, Progressive & Proactive. Our values influence our actions, our thinking and our decisions, and allow us to grow and succeed.
Main purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the business’s sales and marketing strategy, focusing on the design and content of materials to drive engagement and awareness of the Alltruck brand. Over the first year, the successful candidate will gain exposure to the business from the bottom up; they will learn about our products and services, whilst holding real responsibility from day one. The candidate will be responsible for implementing the content and design parts of the wider marketing strategy, whilst working as a key member of the marketing team. This is a hands-on role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Writing accurate and stimulating content for blog posts, newsletters, press, case studies and whitepapers
- Design lead for sales and marketing collateral and marketing communications
- Management of creative agencies
- Proof reading materials published by marketing or directors
- Managing internal marketing communications and company events
- Video content such as customer case studies and testimonials
- Design and publication of the monthly company newsletter
- Collaborating with colleagues across Alltruck, identifying case study or content opportunities
- Organising customer events to drive up customer engagement with Alltruck
- Collating customer and market feedback through focus groups, customer interviews, questionnaires
- Email marketing and campaigns to existing/prospective customers within the CRM
- Producing monthly reports analysing data and trends from the above activities
Academically, we are looking for CCC (or higher) at A-level, and a 2:2 degree (or higher) from a marketing or business-related background. Other degree types such as English will also be considered. We also require at least 12 months experience within a marketing role. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will also have;
- Excellent creative skills with design experience using Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in managing marketing agencies
- Understanding of GDPR and the implications of the new regulations
- Basic video editing knowledge
- Ability to use Mailchimp
- Ability to analyse data and draw intelligent rational opinions
Training & development:
Investment in people development is a core principle in our culture, ensuring you can learn, grow and have a rewarding career with us. We are a business where our people make the difference every day.
As well as bespoke, on-the-job development, you will also be offered the following learning and development opportunities:
- Progression through Alltruck’s Training Academy
- Access to senior marketing consultants
- Collaboration with experienced marketing professionals
- SEO training
- Professional development around Copywriting, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
In return for all your hard work we will also take you through our management training programme, delivered by Discovery and accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Salary and benefits:
At Alltruck, we know how hard our employees work and what a substantial contribution they make to our business, and because of this, we offer the people who join us a very attractive package.
- £21,000 - £25,000 starting salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
Please apply now for immediate consideration. The Assessment Process will take place through March and April 2018, with the role starting in May 2018.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job