This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing graduate to gain first class training and work experience in a well established company based in the heart of London.
My client is a niche company who is looking for a outstanding individual who is highly motivated, has a 'cando’ attitude is keen learn and gain new practical skills in a prestigious environment.
The ideal candidate will have a MSc in marketing and posses a positive mental attitude and keen interest in marketing, events and sales as well as a professional attitude.
- Deal with incoming calls, emails and customers quires
- Assist in the research and imputing of our business database
- Creating PR concepts using video to inform and entice customer interest in the brand.
- Assist in the expansion and making of Marketing & PR Material, including Presentations, marketing content and off-line marketing material
- Events co-ordination, greeting customer, creating training packs, ordering catering, liaising with new visitors to our office space in Whitehall. Taking group photos of delegates, posting positive comment on twitter, updating our database with new information given to us on the course evaluation sheets.
- Internet Market Research, identifying new customers
- Email marketing & sales campaigns
- Social media management, Twitter and YouTube channel.
- 1st class degree in Marketing (Essential)
- Confident telephone manner (Essential)
- Highly organised, with fast and accurate administrative skills
- Confident users of Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Fast learner who has the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Social Media