Graduate Marketing Executive (Bilingual)
Our client, a leader in their field as an International Online Retailer, have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Marketing Executive to join their dynamic, fast paced team. Working closely with the brand manager, a passionate, marketing graduate will thrive alongside a supportive team.
Working across a multitude of digital marketing channels for the companies established websites, a multi-lingual candidate is essential for this role. Our client boasts continuous international growth, and excellent progression opportunities.
You will be fluent in both English and Italian OR Dutch. You will have exceptional communication skills, evidenced by both your language skills and experience.
· Use a range of digital marketing channels, including Email Marketing, Affiliates, CSE’s and Marketplaces
· Use Google Analytics and other reporting software to analyse website performance in order to deliver sustainable profitable growth
· Take ownership for Email marketing campaigns for the Brand, including the creation, scheduling and reporting of all activity
· Ensure all Marketplaces listings are optimised and analyse results and make suggestions and recommendations of how to improve performance
· Work on PPC campaigns to improve through ROI analysis, continuous improvement, and testing of advert copy, match types, landing pages, keyword maintenance and bid management
· Apply industry knowledge and competitor research to identify new opportunities
· Work closely with the product team to ensure campaigns and general marketing activity is relevant and product driven
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Marketing graduate with creative flair and an aptitude to apply their skills to a new role
· Fluent in English and either Italian or Dutch
· Experience/Understanding of email marketing
· Good working knowledge of MS Excel
· Google Analytics Qualified or proven knowledge of analysis techniques
· Excellent communication skills
· General interest in all aspects of marketing
Normal working hours are 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday, however flexitime is available as long as 40 hours per week are completed. Our client offers 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) Staff Discount, and a Cycle to Work Scheme!
A competitive salary of between £17,000 and £20,000 deepening on experience. There is also a bonus scheme in place, of £1,000 p/a.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to grow with a progressive and supporting organisation
For more information, please contact Louisa Ellis
Paragon Meed are GDPR Compliant please refer to our Privacy Statements which can be found on our website.
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job