Based in the East Midlands, Alltruck plc are specialists in Contract Hire, Truck Rental, Fleet Management and Workshop Service and Maintenance. With well-established and high-end customers, we pride ourselves on the great level of customer service and the support we provide. Above all it is our people that set us apart from our competitors.
We were established in 1990 and our company has seen quite a few changes and expansions since. One thing that has always remained unchanged is our values; Committed to Caring for Customers (& Colleagues) by being Passionate, Progressive & Proactive. Our values influence our actions, our thinking and our decisions, and allow us to grow and succeed.
Main purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the business’s sales and marketing strategy. Over the first year, the successful candidate will gain exposure to the business from the bottom up; they will learn about our products and services, whilst holding real responsibility from day one. You can expect to oversee the following marketing functions:
• Implementation of the marketing plan
• Social Media management
• Internal CRM System and Business Database
• Online and offline campaign management
• Web content
• Internal Communications
Key tasks will also involve:
• Running Google Analytics reports
• Supporting the Sales Team with marketing collateral
• Using a Content Management System (Wordpress) to update the Website
• Using Mail Chimp for email marketing
• Event management
• Ad hoc filming and photography
Academically, we are looking for CCC (or higher) at A-level, and a 2:2 degree (or higher) from a marketing or business-related background. Other degree types such as English or Psychology will also be considered. We also require at least 12 months experience within a marketing role. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills. You will also be;
• Personable and proactive
• Passionate about marketing
• Results driven
• A self-starter
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Ambitious to progress and develop
Training & development:
Investment in people development is a core principle in our culture, ensuring you can learn, grow and have a rewarding career with us. We are a business where our people make the difference every day.
As well as bespoke, on-the-job development, you will also be offered the following learning and development opportunities:
• Progression through Alltruck’s Training Academy
• Access to, and mentoring from, senior marketing consultants
• Collaboration with experienced marketing professionals
• SEO training
• Professional development around Copywriting, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
Salary and benefits:
At Alltruck, we know how hard our employees work and what a substantial contribution they make to our business, and because of this, we offer the people who join us a very attractive package.
• £21,000 - £25,000 starting salary (dependent on experience)
• 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Career progression
Please apply now for immediate consideration. The Assessment Process will take place in January and February 2018, with the role starting in March 2018.
Discovery are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.