A performance marketing agency offering unrivalled expertise in helping cutting-edge companies grow on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat and Google.
Founded by ex-Google and Facebook executives, the team have a huge amount of experience working in the digital and tech industry. Over the last 10 years, they have been responsible for building and managing teams running over $300M in spend on Facebook and other platforms for sophisticated direct response advertisers in 4 key verticals - Ecommerce, Gaming, Mobile Apps and Fintech.
Since launching in 2017, they’ve become one of the fastest-growing independent agencies in the UK. And with the digital revolution driven by COVID-19, they’re accelerating that growth, and have doubled in size since the beginning of the pandemic.
The Academy is a fast-track programme, aiming to upskill you in the world of Paid Social, specialising in direct-response, eCommerce strategies for high growth businesses.
You’ll undergo a training schedule, with expert guidance on planning, building, launching and managing Paid Social campaigns. The first two weeks will be training focused, as they immerse you in the world of performance objectives, targeting, budgeting, and optimising before they get you integrated into teams and doing hands-on work for real clients.
Once you’ve undergone their 3-month Academy training programme and fully onboarded, your responsibilities will involve the following areas:
Paid Social Performance Marketing:
As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will be focused on supporting the Head of Delivery and Performance Marketing Managers on the execution, strategy & reporting of global paid social campaigns on channels such as Facebook & Instagram, managing large, always-on budgets of >£50K per month - optimising to performance KPIs of CPA or ROAS.
As a Facebook marketing expert, you will be responsible for consulting with your portfolio of accounts to identify new opportunities and approaches, as well as aid in advice for targeting and creative iterations via partnering with in-house design teams and creative partners.
You will work alongside the Head of Delivery and Performance Marketing Managers on a portfolio of Ecommerce accounts, responsible for supporting reporting and communicating marketing strategies for your customers in line with agreed performance KPIs. You will also be instrumental in building and maintaining relationships at all levels with clients through weekly calls, in-person reviews and office-hours sessions.
Who Fits the Bill:
Paid social marketing is a unique blend of data literacy and creativity in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Teamwork is crucial, as is the ability to think for yourself. You’ll need to be able to manage multiple tasks and proactively set deadlines. All the company’s roles are client-facing, so friendliness and confidence are key.
What you will need to have:
- A head for data analysis: enjoy drawing patterns out of complex data sets? Love that 'AHA!’ moment when you've found a trend? You’ll be looking into data daily, working quickly to establish trends and take actions, so data numeracy, excel proficiency and a deep curiosity is key!
- Creativity: Creative is a key aspect of Paid Social, so they’re looking for creative individuals who love coming up with new and exciting ideas to test based on performance data.
- Confidence: Their roles are client-facing right from the start, so they’re looking for friendly, confident people who love a chat and are energized by client interaction!
- Strong communication skills: Paid social relies on communication of often complicated performance trends, in simple and easy to understand language. If you love crafting and honing an impactful message, and can confidently convey that message either via email or in person, they want to meet you!
- Entrepreneurial thinker: Though they work in teams, there is a real need to be a strong Independent thinker, thinking outside of the box and big picture to solve client-specific issues in real time.
- Industry Interest: The world of paid social is ever changing, so a natural affinity for all things social and a curiosity about how it shapes the world is a must!
- Bachelor’s degree in People Science: they work with a lot of data, so some level of quantitative data experience is key. If you feel you have this and haven’t done a people science degree, they’d still love to hear from you!
Why should you choose them?
They stand out from the crowd - they offer a different approach to other marketing agencies, specialising in Paid Social for Ecommerce advertisers. With them, you’ll learn from the best performance marketers in the industry and the knowledge you’ll gain will make you uniquely qualified in the space.
- Paid Social for Ecommerce businesses is growing exponentially
- Cutting-edge clients
- They work as a team
- Their reputation precedes them
- They’re growing fast
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'