Our client is a rapidly expanding European manufacturer, their aim is to provide high quality products with a service level to match.
To compliment their standard range they also stock and distribute a wide range of complimentary products manufactured by major European Industrial Groups.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
They are searching for a motivated graduate who can demonstrate a successful track record of achieving targets. Ideally, the candidate will have completed a marketing placement and has developed commercial awareness
The Main role:
- Communicate with existing B2B customers from the database to ensure information remains up to date
- Building up customer relations with key contacts, and promoting the mix of industrial products.
- Market research to identify new business potential across a wide range of industries outside of their current database.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics
- Utilise marketing mix to generate interest
- Tracking success of marketing activity and reporting to management
- Generate new prospects and raise leads/enquires to quote, ultimately driving the conversion of prospects in to customers.
- Creating marketing collateral (product literature) to convey targeted promotional messages across a strategic timeline.
- Review marketing activity and report on results
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Supports sales staff by providing data, market trends, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Share any new marketing ideas that will benefit the company - both on and off line.
- Degree relevant to role (Marketing/Business)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Be driven, ambitious and self-motivated with a can do attitude.
- Experience in a relevant role.
- Full Driving License.
- Has a passion for marketing
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Hard working and good work ethic
- IT Literate
- Ability to research and analyse information
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30 - 5.00pm 30 minutes for lunch
- Marketing Mix
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"