We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join an established law firm in the City of London. They are an award-winning firm and the role will join a friendly Marketing team.
- Planning and managing the internal and external events, conferences and client seminars for the practice areas to raise their profile in their sectors.
- Play a key influencing role with partners regarding marketing issues and projects and take a lead role in executing new ideas and existing initiatives.
- Managing and producing marketing literature
- Business development research and targeting
- Dealing with enquiries from partners and fee earners on a day-to-day basis including department marketing meetings.
- Educated to degree level with experience within professional services (preferably a law firm)
- Good oral and written communication skills with commitment to quality, a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines under pressure
- Well presented with a polite professional manner
- Confident using IT softwares
You will need either a 6 Months Internship within the professional services environment or Legal.
If you're interested in the position above, please apply below or send your details over.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'