We are currently seeking a graduate with a 2.1 or above in Marketing, Business or Graphic Design to work for a construction/property development organisation based near Richmond Upon Thames.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a 2.1 or above in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design or similar related field.
- Possess excellent IT skills including basic knowledge of graphics packages
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- A positive, flexible and "can do" approach to work
- Administration skills with ability to produce a high standard of work with strong attention to detail.
Working as part of the Marketing and Business Development team, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with quality submissions including improving and updating case studies and CV's.
- Screen tender opportunity emails from portals, disseminate to colleagues and track clarifications.
- Take source data and create graphs and charts on company performance
- File tender documents when decided to bid
- Market research to seek tender opportunities and spend
- Update news features on the website / monitor website traffic
- Manage Linkedin account
- Arranging promotional events
- website design
- marketing degree
- recent graduate
- social media marketing assistant
- graphics software
- marketing assistant creative design
- property development