Ready to rapidly further your career? Looking to put your communications and commercial acumen to the test within a fast-growing, top 10 tech PR agency…outside of London? Do you have a keen interest in forging a career in business development?
Our client provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. They guarantee better results from their clients’ tech PR investment.
Position: Business Development Executive
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000.
Benefits: They offer excellent rates of pay, benchmarked against industry standards, flexible working and an early finish on Fridays, a generous holiday allowance, a day off for your birthday plus extra days for long service, regular social events, ongoing training, a generous company pension scheme, and best of all, a superb, modern working environment with flexible working spaces, free fresh fruit, croissants, soft drinks – plus games and a PlayStation – in an easy-to-reach location. What more could you ask for?
About the role:
You will be ready to join an established, successful and rewarding agency where you will take on a key role in helping to support the company business development strategies. Reporting to the Head of Sales you will have two main areas of responsibility within the team: sales support and social media support.
- Organising and conducting market and media research to support the Head of Sales
- Supporting with the development of proposals, including case study collation and design
- Liaising with account teams to gain insight for use in creating proposal documents to showcase our clients’ expertise
- Supporting the Head of Sales in searching for relevant companies and contacts in line with the sales plan to develop a healthy pipeline of prospective clients
- Participating and contributing to internal brainstorms that will lead to the creation of proposals that capture the imagination of prospective clients
- Attending and capturing insight from initial sales calls
- Tracking and engaging prospects to provide insight to the Head of Sales
- Work closely with the company’s Digital Account Lead to create, write and upload marketing content and campaigns to our client and our client’ CEO social media sites
- Creating and collating monthly reports and updates on our client social activities, using analytics tools including Sprout Social and individual analytics on each of the social platforms
- Uploading blogs to their website and communicating each internally
- Maintaining and updating content on our client and other websites
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Comprehensive up-to-date understanding of the UK marketing and social media landscape
- At least six months in a similar role, as an intern or a graduate
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and capabilities
- Ability to carry out thorough research against given briefs and present summary of findings with recommendations
- Superb written and oral communication skills – able to work with a broad cross section of both internal and external contacts
- Genuine interest in a career in the B2B, social media, marketing & sales industries
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to attend some meetings out of normal office hours
- Willingness to travel if required
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Graduate Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing Executive, Graduate Marketing Officer, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Internal Sales Support, Internal Account Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job