Digital Marketing Assistant
- Responsible for the delivery of email marketing campaign delivery, promoting company services, brands & content to help drive customer acquisitions and retention
- Segment lists based on behaviours including past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc)
- Reduce list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of email database
- Report performance of all email marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a monthly basis
- Ensuring all email marketing campaigns comply with current email best practice
- Report performance of all EDM campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
on a monthly basis
- Support the execution of the CRM strategy to meet KPIs, revenue targets and improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Monitor CRM performance metrics and identify areas to optimise future performance.
- Assist in the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns: including design, call-to-action and content used in email sends.
- Maintain key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Segment lists based on behaviours including past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc).
- Working with internal teams, to set up workflows to streamline company processes.
- Measure results and optimise segments to convert leads to customers.
- Assist with ad-hoc and planned CRM admin tasks.
- Responsible for the management of company social media channels, including LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and other relevant platforms
- Adhere to social media strategy that builds meaningful connections with targeted audiences
- Content creation that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence and encourages audience participation
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to develop larger social media campaigns, integrating across Social, Email & Remarketing channels
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Continued analysis of social media data insights to help increase audience engagement
Daily management and maintenance of group sites via Content Management System, updating content and supporting the evolution of sites to improve customer experience including:
- Creation & updating of landing pages
- Material upload / amendment (PDF, Image / Video)
- Site amendments when required
- Liaise with third party web development company
- University Graduate with minimum 2:1
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Team player and able to manage your own workload
- Working knowledge of HTML desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in social media planning
- Keen interest in Digital Marketing