This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a degree in Marketing, Digital or similar to join a digitally savvy marketing team.
As a Marketing Assistant your typical day will be varied and offer a great level of insight into various aspects of Marketing - with a specific focus towards both digital and print lead campaigns. You will help support a forward thinking Sales and Marketing team by working on a variety of projects and campaigns, creating rich content for the company website, blog, and social media platforms.
Duties will include:
- Creating and contributing content and ideas to develop the company’s website and blog, in line with the company marketing strategy
- Creating video content for distribution on social media channels and company blog
- Utilising social media to help enhance and promote the company brand
- Helping with marketing campaigns, both digital and traditional, ensuring they meet company objectives
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Any other marketing duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Candidates with Design skills will also be considered
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work at a fast pace
- Good knowledge of Adobe Applications
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.