GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANTS WANTED...
~MARKETING COMPANY IN SOUTHAMPTON IS OFFERING EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITIES TO GRADUATES, CAREER STARTERS AND CAREER CHANGERS~
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within an exciting industry?
Do you want to be passionate about the work you're doing each day?
Known for your exceptional customer service skills?
Maybe it's time you learned event marketing!
OUR GRADUATE MARKETING OPENINGS AND ENVIRONMENT:
Our graduate marketing trainee openings make it easy for people from various backgrounds to learn marketing and sales in an environment where everyone is learning and growing at their own pace!
People from a customer service/ customer-oriented background tend to excel here because of their ability to think on their feet and relate to different people.
Our culture revolves around having fun and making money... We encourage friendly competition within the office and on the field; and we enjoy a lively social calendar also!
GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANT DAY-TO-DAY:
- You'll be out and about at events and shopping centres interacting with the public to promote products and services in a favourable manner.
- You'll help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
- You'll be guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- You'll be taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer satisfaction
- You'll be responsible for pro-active communication to customers, mentors, clients and team members
- You'll be working with other members of the sales teams to set and deliver customer expectations
- You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services
- A clear picture and practical application of 'exceptional customer service'
- Experience in sales, retail sales, customer service, call centres, restaurants, bars or another role involving customer interaction
- Must be over 18 years of age due to independent client representation and contract signing regulations
- Clear communication skills, and the ability to relate to different people
- A professional attitude, desire to succeed and smart appearance
DESIRABLE PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Pride in your achievements
- Belief in your ability to make a difference
- A sense of humour and ability to make small talk
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed
- Open to fresh ideas and excited by change
- A vibrant personality that attracts attention
- Focussed on results but also on the right way to get them
SEND US YOUR CV TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION!
If you are successful, you can look forward to a fun, vibrant office with competitive commission only pay and advancement opportunities through self-employment. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to take part in a performance-based rewarding incentive scheme involving travel incentives, financial incentives, and social event incentives!
Please note: You may be invited to spend a full, unpaid day with us so you can see the day to day of the work before making a final decision!
If you have experience or an interest in working in any of the following, then we highly encourage you to apply: Marketing, Media, PR, Sales, Development, Training, Graduate, Trainee, Entry Level, College, Customer service, Call Centre Agent, Retail, Trainee, Business to Business, B2B, Call handler, New Business Executive, Direct Agent, Sales Lead Generation, Graduate, Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job