We are currently seeking a graduate with a 2.1 or above in Marketing, Business or Graphic Design to work for a construction/property development organisation based near Richmond Upon Thames.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a 2.1 or above in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design or similar related field.
- Possess excellent IT skills including basic knowledge of graphics packages
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- A positive, flexible and "can do" approach to work
- Administration skills with ability to produce a high standard of work with strong attention to detail.
Working as part of the Marketing and Business Development team, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with quality submissions including improving and updating case studies and CV's.
- Screen tender opportunity emails from portals, disseminate to colleagues and track clarifications.
- Take source data and create graphs and charts on company performance
- File tender documents when decided to bid
- Market research to seek tender opportunities and spend
- Update news features on the website / monitor website traffic
- Manage Linkedin account
- Arranging promotional events
- social media
- presentation skills
- business support
- marketing degree
- Business degree
- bids and tenders
- graphic design degree
- marketing grduate
- digital media skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job