Looking for Digital Marketing Graduate Jobs in London, and interested in joining a global E-commerce business? If you're analytically minded with an interest in fashion & retail, apply for this Graduate Marketing Analyst job today.Company profile
In this Marketing Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a leading E-commerce business who have over 40 years’ experience in direct to consumer marketing and product development. Bringing high-value but affordable art to the doorsteps of their clients, they specialise in jewellery, collectables and gifting. A leading online retailer, no other company has the same level of resources or industry knowledge to meet customer needs through consistently analysing market trends, maintaining long standing relationships and launching new business.Job description
In this Marketing Analyst graduate job, you will be getting involved in multiple areas of the business; including marketing, product development and e-commerce. This is a marketing-led business, where you'll be managing campaigns, briefing the customer care team on promotions and reporting on campaigns and sales. You will need to be able to prioritise in this busy role, keeping lots of plates spinning and thriving in a fast paced environment, as well as utilising your analytical skills across the board.Key responsibilities
In this Marketing Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with campaign management (weekly direct mail campaigns) to large the client-base
- Online product set up, pricing and proofing
- Campaign execution and assisting online team with Amazon and Facebook administration (and any other online campaigns)
- Data selection
- Working closely with Customer Care Centre, briefing upcoming promotions
- Management of product offers enclosed with the product
- Weekly updating of campaign results
- Preparation of sales slides for monthly management reporting
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a good university
- At least a B in GCSE Maths and English
- Strong analytical ability and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in E-commerce
- Excel skills – pivot table knowledge would be a bonus!
- A good problem-solver
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A professional and friendly demeanour
- A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
- A competitive starting salary of between £20,000 - £24,000, depending on experience
- The opportunity to learn, grow and progress internally
- A social office environment with a collaborative mentality
- Fantastic offices in leafy Richmond
- The chance to work with a world leading E-commerce business
Looking for Marketing Graduate Jobs in Richmond and want to join an global E-commerce business? If you’re an ambitious and hard-working graduate with exceptional problem-solving skills, apply for this Marketing Analyst job in London today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'