Our Client is a leading Trading business with a successful history of growth. Their distinct culture thrives on values, giving them a strong base and passion to succeed as a team. Employees enjoy an environment that allows them to develop their skills, knowledge and experience giving them every opportunity to have successful careers. New ideas and initiatives are encouraged as it is widely believed that inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape the future of the business.
Reporting to Senior Stakeholders within the Risk function your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Risk reporting and presentations
- Undertake risk measurement and limit checking, including VaR and stress testing
- Risk data base management
- Assisting in the implementation of a risk IT system, data centralisation, defining new risk metrics, scorecard definition etc.)
- Assist in reviewing market risk, credit files, country risks etc.
- Helping to prepare training materials on compliance and risks
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Math’s or Sciences
- Some relative commercial work experience gained through placement or an Internship
- Quantitative analysis knowledge or skills would be an advantage
- Highly numerical with ideally some experience of databases, modelling or Risk work through study or work experience
- Strong IT skills
- Fluent English with ideally additional language skills but this is not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously.
Travel may be required
- Market Risk
- Quantitative Models
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'