Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
Salary up to £30,000
Benefits available include:
* Free Parking
* Perk Box
* Subsidised vending machine
* Company Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
* Company Bonus Scheme
I am recruiting for a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer to join our Clients growing team based in Andover.
We are looking for a graduate who understands how to tackle technical challenges so that even if the answer is not known, the right questions are asked using a methodical approach to solving a technical problem.
CIL's speciality is in assembling what customers design using our extensive clean room knowledge of the materials and processes involved in the assembly and how they behave.
* Educated to degree or HND level in a scientific and/or engineering discipline.
* Manufacturing Engineering preferred
* Knowledge of materials and/or metalogics advantageous.
* No experience is required within this field as this will be attained in-house.
* Hands-on knowledge of making small assemblies, microscopes working in electronics manufacture may be an advantage.
* The successful candidate will be required to spend a considerable time (several months) running production equipment for production to learn the fundamentals of what our Clients does.
* Materials. Our client uses a lot of different epoxies and glues to bond dies to PCBs and they all behave differently in different applications.
* Good mechanical knowledge/understanding. The ideal candidate will be able to pick-up how to operate most machinery quickly because they understand or are capable of understanding the fundamentals of how they work.
* Experience of Solidworks. The ideal candidate will be expected to produce drawings/sketches of jigs and fixtures.
* Wirebonding/Eutectic bonding/Gold Wedge Bonding, Lidding and Sealing.
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'