To work with the Lean Champion generating Lean projects, savings opportunities, and targeted improvements
Our client are an engineering business based in Bristol who supply products in to the automotive sector. They are looking for a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing business.
The Graduate Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- The identification and removal of waste, focused both in operations and business processes.
- Facilitation (and lead where necessary) and implementation of Lean and Kaizen activities.
- Training members of staff in Lean tools and techniques and engender a culture of Lean across the entire company.
The role will start out as a mostly administrative one, with daily and weekly data processing. This will include:
- Interpreting hand written data and processing into data management tools.
- This will progress into further analysis to help identify concerns within the business.
The successful Graduate Manufacturing Engineer will have:
- Degree qualified in either Mechanical Engineering/Automotive Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of Lean Tools, including 5S, 7 wastes, kaizen, etc.
- Practical experience of implementing lean techniques & associated results would be a huge benefit
- Knowledge of quality standards, TS16949, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
- Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job