Graduate Manager - Graduate Recruitment
20-24k Base, 32k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Having recently been named in the 'Recruitment Top 50’, the Certus Recruitment Group is currently experiencing considerable growth both in the UK and internationally. Our Australian office is open and we have plans to expand into North America in 2019.
As a result of this growth, we are now looking to appoint a Graduate Manager to work within our highly successful Graduate Recruitment Team. As a Graduate Manager, you will ensure every graduate candidate enjoys a fantastic experience throughout the whole recruitment process.
As a Graduate Manager, you will:
- Source great candidates, using all available resources
- Identify, screen, qualify and assess candidates
- Book candidates in for assessment days and face-to-face interviews
- Manage and coach candidates throughout the interview process
- Maintain communication at all stages of the recruitment process
- Assist in the delivery of onsite and offsite assessment days
- Build a solid understanding of all available graduate opportunities
- Be able to identify and understand graduate drivers, motivations and desires
- Correctly follow procedures
- Be driven and goal orientated
- Be a team player and enjoy working collaboratively
- Be target driven and demonstrate previous examples of success (workplace, academic or sporting)
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commission
- Extensive benefits (life insurance, phone, perkbox etc.)
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives including trips away, lunches and other rewards
- Rapid career progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'