Salary: Basic salary of £24,000 with OTE of £30,000
Are you looking for a graduate career with a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hard working? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this brilliant opportunity could be for you!
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries. The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders to qualify opportunities, book meetings and generate strategic leads. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking.
Benefits/What you get:
- Fantastic basic salary of £24,000
- OTE of £30,000
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative and achievable bonus/incentive schemes
- Warm and inclusive work environment that promotes the wellbeing of all its inhabitants
- Nights out/social events
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted in the role
- Educated to degree level in a Business/Marketing/Engineering/Construction related field
- Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity and drive
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'