Role: Graduate Management Training Scheme
Salary: £18-23,000 (dependent on location and experience)
Are you looking for a graduate career with a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hard working? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this brilliant opportunity could be for you!
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries. The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders, managing budget, resources and their own service centre. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking.
Some of the benefits you will get:
- Competitive starting salary of up to £23K, with an annual profit share bonus on top!
- A variety of office locations for you to be placed in nationwide
- Continuous, industry renowned training
- Clear progression opportunities
- Lucrative bonus/ incentive scheme
- Nights out/ Social Events
- Exposure to huge clients, you will be able to develop relationships with some of the biggest brands across many industries
The ideal candidate will be educated degree level and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)