Salary: £23k basic (up to £30k OTE)
A combination of wide-ranging innovative solutions and global presence has meant this client has retained their competitive edge for decades!
You'll be working on behalf of the client’s most visible operation which is currently going through another phase of significant expansion. It’s a vital part of their organisation and as such, they need motivated graduates to further the already rapid expansion.
The responsibilities of your role will include:
- New client outreach
- Utilising all computerised and CRM systems. provide information on opportunities and customer meetings, and preparing quotations for new customers;
- Conduct product demonstrations where necessary, and finding opportunities to maximise upon accounts;
- Maintaining a broad understanding of competitor services
- Attending conferences and exhibitions, meeting with customers and agents;
This client's multifaceted range of products and operations means you could have genuine lateral progression and relocation opportunities. Bring hard work, maturity and a winning attitude to the table and you could be representing the client all over the world to clients in the commercial, public and private sectors. This is an opportunity for you to see return and reward from your hard work with a renowned employer of graduates – one not to be missed!
As part of your employment package you’ll get:
- Competitive salary of £24k
- Up to £30k OTE
- Regular incentives/bonus schemes
- Market leading training
- Fantastic progression opportunities in (e.g. Business Development Manager/Director)
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job