Salary: £25k (£37k OTE)
Founded over half a century ago, our client has grown from a small publishing operation into offering a range of intelligence products and solutions to a number of different segments. They’ve retained their commitment to a high level of expertise across those sectors: one of the many things that have earned them their trusted reputation in the market. They're now looking for ambtious individuals ready for a fantastic start to their graduate career.
Some of the daily responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Reaching out to an already established database of clients across the UK to communicate the value of client products;
- Keeping a broad commercial awareness of trends, developments and competitors;
- Working with the marketing team to handle inbound leads and inquiries via telephone, email and chat;
- Booking quality appointments for new service clients on behalf of field based Business Development Managers;
- Establishing your own pipeline of potential business through strategic research and skilful use of the channels made available to you;
- Building rapport with existing accounts in order to expand and enhance relationships;
You'll be joining a lively, inclusive and newly renovated office in central London alongside 5 other Pareto graduates. All successful candidates will receive 15 days comprehensive training in the market leading products and services on offer by the client. You’ll also be given considerable soft skill training, in addition to being given further access to digital training modules throughout the programme.
- £25k basic salary
- Up to £37k OTE
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)