Graduate Management Trainee - Uncapped Bonus - Training & Professional Development - Middleton
Are you an ambitious graduate looking to kick-start your career in a role with tailored training and excellent professional development opportunities?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading distribution business with an excellent track-record of developing graduate talent. Their Middleton branch is growing and a Graduate Management Trainee is required to make an impact and capitalise on this growth.
The business you'll be working for is part of a global group of companies who employ over 1,500 people throughout the UK. Their people are the core of their business. The group have an impressive annual turnover of over £600 million and a fantastic reputation within their industry.
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you will receive initial product and skills training where you can find your feet in the business and become a product expert. You'll then start to get to know clients and will be cementing the company's status as the supplier of choice.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Managing key accounts
- Maximising the profitability of your accounts
- Identifying new sales opportunities for the business
- Working closely with the external sales team
With this business, your progression is limited only by your own ambition and there are opportunities for you to create your own progression route up to management level.
As a Graduate Managment Trainee, you will receive:
- Initial starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
- Uncapped annual bonus based on your performance
- Industry-leading training tailored to you
You should have:
- A degree in any subject (non-graduates with sales experience will be considered)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive and motivation
If you think you have what it takes, submit your CV and covering letter today!