Graduate Management Trainee - Salisbury
Are you a competitive and driven graduate who wants to make a real impact on a large and successful business?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading electrical distribution business who have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent to management level. They operate in a 9.8 billion industry where they are a dominant force with an impressive £1.2 billion turnover. With 4,000 employees based across hundreds of UK locations, they are a growing business that offers graduates a fantastic platform to launch their careers.
They are now looking for an ambitious and money-motivated graduate to join their established location in Salisbury.
Joining this business as a Graduate Management Trainee, you will:
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training
- Work closely with a senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to a key role within the business
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
Unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress and many graduates go on to run their own business within the group.
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Thorough training tailored to you
- An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Further progression opportunities
- A high-spec company car (after initial training period)
- The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business - opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
Key Skills Required
For this Graduate Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A graduate with a business-related degree (or similar)
- Passionate about business and sales
- An excellent communicator
- Confident and professional
- Tenacious and results-focused
- In possession of a full, clean UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"