Are you looking to join an organisation that offers genuine progression?
Do you want to work in a varied role where no two days are the same?
Do you want to work for a well-established market leader?
Up to £28,000 PA and a company car!
As part of the continued growth plans of Tangerine Holdings we are looking to recruit a number of high calibre graduates to help support our various business lines.
About the role
Within the group are eleven limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. You may be asked to work in any of the business lines at any given point.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Troubleshoot as and when required.
- Build effective working relationships throughout the business.
- Project management.
- Make recommendations when appropriate on how to streamline processes.
This is an incredibly varied role and will require a flexible approach to work. You will also be required to travel throughout the working week to any of our sites nationally or internationally.
- A 2.1 degree in any subject.
- Natural rapport builder at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
- Have working experience of MS Office.
- You must be willing to relocate to Lancashire if you are not based locally.
Essentially, we are looking for a committed and resilient Graduate, if this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
For more information please visit our website www.tangerineholdings.co.uk.
Interested? Apply online for immediate consideration.
- Graduate Level