One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. Their customers include Blue Chip companies, Sports and Leisure clients & Car Manufacturers. Salary of up to £30K + uncapped OTE & bespoke training from industry experts.
About the opportunity
You'll be working for a global, market-leading distributor of electrical equipment. Their customers include top hotel chains, sports stadiums, office developments and leading car manufacturers to name a few. With over 4,000 employees across 350 UK branches, they also have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
This growing company is looking for driven graduates with entrepreneurial spirit to join their established locations across London. As part of their Graduate Management Training Scheme, you will:
- Develop your skills when it comes to professional B2B sales
- Be mentored by successful and experienced industry professionals
- Become a part of a highly sociable and fast-paced industry
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
- Progress to an Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role
- Build relationships with new B2B clients
- Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress quickly.
How you will be rewarded
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. When joining their Graduate Management Training Scheme, you will receive:
- A starting salary of between £26,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- A generous, performance-related annual bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Further progression opportunities
What you should be
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- Passionate about business and sales
- An excellent communicator
- A quick learner
- Energetic and motivated
- Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job