At a glance
- Two year rotational management programme
- Nationwide opportunities
- £36,000 salary per annum
- Company car
- 35 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- 10% in-store discount
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
This is your chance to experience life at Lidl and all it has to offer throughout our stores, warehouses and regional offices. The skills and knowledge you pick up will make you a retail management professional.
Your first year is about developing expertise and management capabilities - it’s essential you know everything about our stores - and logistics. You’ll learn the ins and outs of our complex supply chain, too. We’ll push you, but also support you, every step of the way.
12 months in and you’ll have a good idea of what you want to focus on, where your skills lie and what your passions are. You’ll spend the next year honing your expertise and crafting your experience to get the most out of your programme, positioning you to quickly take on a role. Your innovation and ambition will ensure you take every opportunity to improve yourself - and the business.
What you’ll need
Resilient, driven, passionate. You’ll be all three, all over. And you’ll also be ready for a huge career challenge. You’ll need:
- to have a degree in any discipline by September 2018
- a full UK/EU driving licence by September 2018
- to live- or be able to relocate - within an hour’s commute of your chosen regional location
- To be legally entitled to work full time in the UK
Deadline for applications: 9th February 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job