Title: Graduate Management Accountant
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire - commutable from Watford, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead,
Salary: up to £25,000
Skills: Management Accounts, CIMA, ACCA part qualified, Attention to detail,
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Management Accountant to join a friendly team of Accounts professionals based in a convenient Berkhamsted location. You will be educated to degree level in a financial or mathematical subject, possess some commercial experience and be ready to take on a challenging Management Accountancy role with opportunities to develop your career into becoming a fully-fledged Management Accountant.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Take ownership of approximately 20 clients’ monthly management accounts
- Producing invoices for your portfolio
- Handling of expenses
- VAT preparations
- Credit control
- Providing support and guidance to your clients on a range of financial topics
Our client provide a supportive working environment, and as such the successful Graduate Management Accountant can expect to join a team who value collaboration, knowledge sharing and training newer members of staff.
To be considered, the suitable applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Recent degree in Financial or Mathematical related subject
- Proven commercial work experience, this may be gained during an industrial placement year
- Knowledge or experience of working on monthly management accounts
- Experience of working within the SME market, ideally with multiple clients to cater for
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional attitude, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
As a Graduate Management Accountant, it is not expected that you will be able to produce monthly Management Accounts from day one, however, it is essential for you to possess the right attitude towards learning - perhaps this is demonstrated by you taking the first steps in obtaining ACCA or CIMA qualifications - and most importantly that you can learn new skills quickly.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for hungry, talented Graduates in the local area to join a highly successful business within the heart of their established finance team.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job