An incredible boutique investment company are looking to bring onboard a Graduate-Level Front-of-House Assistant with PA Duties incorporated into the role, in a 12 Month FTC based in their exquisite Birmingham city centre office! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their experience in a professional environment with a supportive team around them, in beautiful offices overlooking the city!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and guests and preparing refreshments, ensuring they are welcomed in a friendly, professional manner
- Managing the meeting rooms, booking catering and scheduling video conference calls
- Booking couriers and taxis, and making necessary travel arrangements
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings, supporting with internal and external events, and liaising with key stakeholders
- Undertaking any additional administrative duties required, and updating information on calendars and CRM systems
The successful candidate will preferably have previous reception or administration/PA experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong IT and Microsoft Office and the confidence to liaise with visitors in a professional, welcoming manner. You will be working with an incredible team, providing an exceptional level of services to their clientele!
This is a 12 Month FTC, paying up to £22k annually and based in Birmingham City Centre.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'