Katie Bard has an amazing opportunity for a proactive individual with keen attention to detail to join a leading technology company based in Birmingham City Centre! As the first point of contact for clients, you will be working closely with the data and technology teams to improve processes and provide the best service possible.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all incoming enquiries from clients.
- Second line support for compliance and finance calculations.
- Producing reports and analysing data for managers and clients.
- Engaging with new clients and suppliers to develop the business further.
- Monitoring eInvoicing, sourcing activities and checking physical documentation.
- Requesting, validating and authorising changes for clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have previous administration experience.
You must have strong attention to detail, be able to prioritise your tasks and responsibilities and be good at problem solving. You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment, so proactivity and the ability to work well as part of a team is also essential.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you think this role is right for you and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'