Our client is an exciting and forward- thinking estate agent specialising in quality residential property to let and for sale throughout Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Due to their fast-growing lettings department they now have a position for a full time Lettings Negotiator in Chinnor.
Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential. If this is the case, then you will be required to have a strong background in sales or customer service. Training will be provided including option to obtain professional ARLA qualification.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Working closely with the Lettings Director to maximise the income and profitability of the lettings department
• Registering, qualifying and matching potential tenants
• Updating and maintaining records via the CRM system
• Arranging and carrying out viewings
• Negotiating and following administration process for new tenancies
• Actively initiating and maintaining a marketing plan to attract and acquire new landlords
• Keeping up to date with latest lettings legislation
• Assisting the property management team as required.
• Excellent communication skills
• A proactive and positive 'can do' attitude
• Good administrative skills and attention to detail
• Computer literacy (some previous knowledge of CRMs preferred)
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• A car with a full clean driving licence
The company is offering a salary of £20,000 to £22,000, with incentives for new landlords and new lets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"