Are you a graduate looking for your next move after uni? Do you enjoy meeting new people day to day? Does having no limit to your earning potential interest you? If so, keep reading..
A boutique Estate Agents with offices right in the heart of South West London's beautiful Wimbledon & Wandsworth are seeking a tenacious Trainee Lettings Negotiator in their brand new Wandsworth Office - right on the river!
Our client is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their team. You will be professional, approachable, ambitious, enthusiastic, friendly, self-motivated, well organised, positive, with a 'can do’ attitude. You will be motivated by money, exceeding targets and driven by a job well done.
Main duties will include:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Negotiate offers and close deals
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Gaining new business
You will need to:
- Hold a full UK drivers licence
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Posses a professional, positive and ambitious attitude
- Have a desire to meet and exceed set targets
£15,000 basic salary
£2,000 car allowance
10% commission on all personal deals
If you think you have what it takes to join this highly exciting company, APPLY NOW!
Due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job