Graduate Legal Head Hunter - London City - £23,000 - £26,000 Base salary + Bonus + Private Benefits (OTE Year 1, £45,000)
Are you an articulate, proactive and ambitious Graduate looking to put your degree into practise and earn money straight out of university?
OR are you looking to an alternative to a career in Law? Legal recruitment could be for you. The Company is the most accalaimed legal recruitment business in city of London.
My client Specialises in recruiting for qualified lawyers across a broad range of both International and Domestic Magic and Silver Circle law firms, they also have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Investment Banks.
Joining as a Research Associate, you will start on their graduate trainee Legal Recruitment scheme, rotating around both the Private Practice and In-House Executive Search practices. From here, you will have the opportunity to work under and learn from vastly experienced and highly successful senior professionals before specialising in a core sector focus in order to progress your own career through to Consultant level.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated with or set to graduate with a 2:1 or above preferably in a Humanties based degree from a top 30 University or hold a strong knowledge and passion for the legal market
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financially rewarding legal recrutiment market
- A desire to suceed in the legal recruitment market
Base Salary bandings for the role range between £22,000 and £26,000 and with an OTE of £45,000 within your first year. Benfits include uncapped commission, free apple mac and Iphone.
To apply for this position, simply submit your CV via this advertisement and a senior consultant will be in touch.
- Legal Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job