We are seeking a Graduate Legal Consultant to join a well-established commercial Company south of Reading. This is a newly created, varied and exciting role, where the successful candidate will be supporting Senior Consultants with commercial contract-related issues. Great prospects for career development and full sponsorship offered towards IACCM Certification.
* Working in support of a Senior Consultant
* Assisting with commercial contract audits
* Reviewing and drafting business contracts for a variety of clients
* Completing Company Secretarial tasks
* Providing due diligence in relation to M&A transactions
* Following training, owning relationships with assigned smaller clients
* Law degree
* Keen interest in Commercial Law, evident in CV
* 12m+ relevant commercial contracts experience would be ideal
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Positive and engaging interpersonal skills
If you think you're suitable for this role, then please click 'APPLY' now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'