Fantastic opportunity for a driven, highly motivated and Legal-orientated Graduate to join a hugely ssuccessful and Rapidly Expanding Financial Technologies company, based in High Wycombe.
As a Graduate, you will be joining the company as it goes from strength to strength and begins to expand Internationally. Reporting to the (London Based) General Council, with exposure to the most senior personnel, this role will work on a variety of projects in all areas of the business, with a particular focus on the Commercial side.
The Perfect role for some practical experience following the completion of studies, or for someone with the relevant experience in need of a new challenge.
- Providing general legal advice and responding to day to day legal questions from the business
- Document Management
- Updating structure charts and organograms for group
- Ensuring filings for group companies up to date
- Assisting in administration of overseas subsidiaries
- Applying for international regulatory permissions
- Maintaining trade mark registrations and other IP rights
- Assisting with supplier and counter party DD queries
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, supplier terms and conditions and other and ad-hoc agreements
- Negotiating routine commercial agreements including NDAs
- Reviewing internal policies and procedures
- Liaising with complaints and compliance teams and overseeing external counsel
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:2 level or above) preferably in Law or with a Law Conversion
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and ability to present to senior management
- Well organised and diligent with an eye for detail
- Strong IT skills - proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Experience of consumer finance products / terms of business would be desirable but is not essential for this role.
- Commercial Awareness
- General Legal
- Legal Advice
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'