Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £28,000 (+ OTE)
Our client is a unique tech enterprise that delivers services connected with the telematics behind theft and loss. They’re experiencing rapid growth in a number of different sectors, so much so that they’re now looking for candidates for their Graduate Leadership Programme.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Attractive OTE
- Full bespoke training, with external courses supplementing on the job training
- Excellent scope for progression – you’ll be fast tracked into a senior role, within two years you’ll assume complete operational responsibility for the business
- An exciting, inclusive culture, established but with the dynamic feel of a start-up
The Graduate Leadership Programme presents a unique opportunity for top calibre individuals. With the help of a structured training programme with external and internal features, you’ll enjoy a varied, challenging role that will ensure you attain managerial oversight of the company’s entire operations within just 2 years!
Liaising closely with the senior management team, sales and reporting directly into the MD, your role will consist of differing responsibilities. Creating fix plans for technical failures, ensuring logistics behind stock and dispatch for sales are efficient and implementing long-term operational plans, the successful candidate will be exposed to a rich, diverse collection of duties.
Our client offers an unparalleled graduate package. Working in an exciting tech environment, you’ll enjoy superb earning and career potential, a laptop and much more to ensure that you hit the ground running.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the business and supplement this with external and internal training
- Reporting directly into the MD on how you are managing operations and how efficiently they are running
- Devise fix plans for technical issues and liaise with the Technical Director in order to streamline process
- Liaise with Sales to ensure that the logistics behind stock and dispatch are sound
- Calmly deal with reactive issues as and when they arise – leading teams and commanding respect
- Educated to degree level in any discipline
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Composure and the ability to deal with pressure and command respect
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)