Graduate Land Researcher
Role: Graduate Land Researcher
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Our client Redbrik are one of the UK’s most prestigious estate agents, based in their Sheffield branch.
Hours Of Work:
Monday to Friday 9 am until 5:30 pm.
Redbrik are looking for a bright individual with a strong work ethic to join our New Homes team.
The main part of the role will be to source land for potential residential development whilst providing an opportunity to gain an understanding of planning procedure, planning policy, technical knowledge, site feasibility and how these lead onto creating new homes for clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing sites with potential for residential development
- Producing early stage reports assessing site feasibility
- Producing comparable reports
- Tracking planning applications at varying stages
- Opening up channels of communication with land owners, local architects and planning departments to ensure up to date knowledge of current and future market opportunities.
The successful candidate:
Previous experience is not necessary but the ideal candidate must have a tenacious attitude to work and the drive to see projects through.
This is an exciting role, in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have exceptional communication and customer service skills and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in administration/data processing.
You will have:
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work
- Possess excellent organisational skills and be able to demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
This role would suit candidates who are:
- A graduate with a relevant business, planning, surveying or architecture degree
- Experienced in any form of data analysis
- Experienced in studying maps
- Experienced in property/conveyancing/architecture
Perks and benefits:
Being part of the Redbrik family, we encourage hard work, offer progressive training, incentives, and recognition for your dedication and commitment. You will receive full training, a fun friendly working environment and exciting prospects for promotion as the company continues to grow.
In addition to 23 days paid holiday per annum, pro rata. We will give you an additional day’s holiday on your 3rd year anniversary and continue to do this until you reach 28 days holiday per annum, pro rata
A great basic salary with plenty of commissions and incentives for you to control how much you earn
We have amazing office spaces. Modern open plan, fresh and inviting with subtle elements of industrial and vintage going on
Image and technology go hand in hand at Redbrik, that’s why we love our Apple Macs and the applications that help us to work smarter, quicker and more effectively
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'