Ready to launch your development career?
Our client is looking for a junior web-developer to join an experienced team at their London offices.
This role is ideal for a graduate with an IT related degree (2:2 or higher) or those with a strong passion for a development career.
The right applicant will be given full training to enable them to grow and thrive in this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your duties will include;
- Maintaining and building websites.
- Coding on specific projects, alone and as part of a team.
- Researching and taking ownership of new projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest web design and development trends.
- Minimum 2:2 degree (ideally in an IT subject but not essential).
- A passion for your craft - testing and software quality.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-established London company with a dedicated development team. As a Junior Web-Developer, you’ll be joining an established team with a wealth of experience to share with you. You’ll be working in a challenging but supportive environment, with further training provided to help boost your skills.
You’ll earn a competitive salary (£18-28k dependant on experience) and take advantage of a range of great benefits such as company events, a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
The right candidate could go far in this role, so apply today for your chance to be the next member of this wonderful team.
Please submit your CV now to apply for this role.
Please note that we are unable to personally respond to each application, so if you are unsuitable for this specific opportunity we may contact you about other IT opportunities which match your CV.
- IT Development
- Website Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job