Graduate / Junior / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT / Engineering
Our Client is currently looking to recruit 3x ambitious, tenacious and passionate sales or graduate professionals who are looking to carve a career in recruitment.
3 LOCATIONS - North Bristol / South Bristol / Central Bristol
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Financial Incentives
- Career Progression
- Excellent Culture - Good People
- Weekend Breaks to Europe for Top Performers
- Personable / Friendly Culture
- Work hard / Play Hard
- Ideally Drivers Licence / Own Transport
My client specialises in technical positions within Engineering and IT. The business is privately owned and can offer exceptional training and support from day one to ensure you are completely confident at introduction.
You will be/ have:-
- Articulate and Graduate Caliber
- A Real Want to Earn / Hunger to Succeed
- Relationship Driven, Confident.
- Ambitious and driven
- Ideally (not essential) 12 months in a B2B sales environment or proven track record of at least 6 months within a professional recruitment environment.
This role will appeal to you as you will have the opportunity to work in a niche recruitment environment in a buoyant market.
You will benefit from a recruitment business with an extremely strong presence in their market place, lots of warm clients and a fun and motivated team.
We want candidates who have a real hunger to start their career in recruitment. The Rewards and Benefits are second to none with executive offices in 3 Bristol locations.
Please call the office for further information or submit your CV direct with Covering letter as to why you want to become a recruitment professional.
- Career Development
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"