Salary: £22,000 (£24K OTE)
Our multi-award winning client services over 1,500 customers in the telecoms industry. In line with their recent expansion, they’re now on the lookout for ambitious graduates to perform the role of Graduate Junior Technical Consultant.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £24K
- Regular socials in an inclusive culture
- Full bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
From the company’s North Yorkshire base, the successful graduate will serve as a 1st line Support Engineer. The Graduate Junior Technical Consultant will take charge of an exciting, varied role. In dealing with technical issues, you’ll act as the first point of contact for clients when they escalate problems. There is a structured line of progression into senior technical roles within the organisation – our client makes it their business to invest in their employees.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package! As a Graduate Junior Technical Consultant, excellent career and earning potential, with a laptop, lucrative incentives and regular socials are all made available by the company. This is a great opportunity to join a company that has consistently enjoyed year on year growth since its inception.
- Take immediate responsibility for the administration and maintenance of IT accounts
- Comfortably build relationships with all manner of business professionals as the central point of contact for customers
- Escalate technical issues to resolver groups when appropriate
- Speak to clients and internal teams over the phone in order to establish the magnitude of incidents and how best to deal with them
- Continuously learn about the company’s offering in order to progress into a senior technical role
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for technology
- Hardware and software knowledge/experience
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job