Graduate / Junior Software Engineer - Southampton- up to £25,000
A leading edge technology company are looking for a GraduateSoftware Engineer to join their Software Development team.
The successful GraduateSoftware Engineer will be exposed to development across multiple platforms and will be working on embedded solutions and applications.
The GraduateSoftware Engineer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of programming in C, C++, C# or Java (commercial or academic).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems (desirable)
- Team work experience (desirable)
- UI development knowledge (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate or Junior Software Engineer who is passionate about technology to launch their career and be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
The opportunity to develop and progress is a priority for the organisation and self-motivated candidates will thrive in this environment.
To apply for this role please forward your cv to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job